Choose your interview style. Whether standardized or spontaneous, CoderPad ensures a stress-free experience.
Before the Interview
Effortless interview preparation
Ready to use immediately, yet fully customizable for standardized interviews.
- Share a link or integrate it with your favorite tools for easy interview organization.
- Select questions from our examples, delve deeper into a candidate’s Screen results, or create exercises tailored to your business.
- Jump right in or customize the experience to your liking, such as automatically setting pads to become private after the interview concludes.
During the Interview
Stay in one window. Stay in the moment
Observe and take notes or collaborate seamlessly. The tools match your interviewing method of choice
- Jot down notes directly from the pad, keeping them private or sharing them with team members for review.
- Start a video or audio call for that personal touch. No need for additional apps.
- Code, collaborate, or click open a new language tab. Embrace spontaneity and stay engaged, knowing you can always review code playback later.
After the Interview
Make confident hiring decisions
Bid farewell to relying solely on memory. Interview lets you jot down observations during or revisit the interview later.
- Effortlessly summarize interviews using code playback and interview notes—the ideal solution when you’re busy with multiple interviews.
- Get the whole team involved in hiring decisions for fairer and more accurate results.
- Non-interviewing team mates can view code playback to give feedback.
- Make fair and transparent hiring choices based on data from comprehensive Screen results and the recorded interviews.