Have we got news for you!
We’re very excited and immensely proud to announce a new milestone in the history of CodinGame. We’re joining forces with CoderPad, the market’s leading technical interview platform.
Curious about what this means for you as a recruiter, a developer or an existing CodinGame client? Here’s the deal.
CoderPad is a powerful, online solution for live collaborative coding interviews.
CoderPad provides a performant, browser-based environment where developers can write, execute and debug code as part of a technical interview. You can find out more about CoderPad’s solution (main features, key numbers) here.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CoderPad is trusted by 2,400+ companies (including Netflix, Shopify, and Slack) and has hosted more than 3 million technical interviews in 30+ languages.
Why have CodinGame and CoderPad decided to join forces?
CoderPad and CodinGame share the same DNA, the same values, and, above all, the same vision for technical recruitment.
Together, our ambition is huge: to establish skill-based recruitment as the norm in tech and to enable thousands of companies worldwide to identify, assess and recruit talent like never before.
CoderPad’s team is as creative as they are committed, and we’re thrilled to be part of the same family.
What does this news mean for CodinGame customers?
Those of you who have been with us for a while (*Hey friends 👋*) may be wondering how this news affects your current contract. The short answer is: it doesn’t.
We’d like to reassure you that we’re not going anywhere! The CodinGame team you know and love is still here. We will continue to work hard to maintain and improve our existing tech hiring solutions.
So, you can continue to use CodinGame as you do now or… you can choose to step up a gear 😎
As a member of the CoderPad family, we’re fully equipped and enabled to set you up with a state-of-the-art solution for your live technical interviews – CoderPad’s solution. We whole-heartedly encourage you to give CoderPad’s interview tool a whirl. You’ll find all sorts of useful features such as:
- Interactive online environment to write, run and debug code
- Drawing mode with collaborative whiteboard
- Autocomplete and syntax highlighting
- Inline documentation on hover
- Custom files and databases
- Embedded audio/video calling
- Private interviewer notes
- 30+ code languages with native libraries
- Post-interview playback mode
We have big plans for the future.
Going forward, our product goals are threefold:
- Continue to help technical recruiters and hiring managers uncover hidden gems, streamline their processes, and delight their tech teams with our CodinGame for Work suite.
- Introduce new and existing customers to CoderPad’s collaborative coding interview tool, now an integral part of our offer.
- Collaborate with CoderPad to develop new, innovative ways to recruit developers while reducing bias in the hiring process.
Hopefully this article has answered all of your questions. If not, do not hesitate to reach out.