- Given sequence of moves leads to the fastest checkmate possible in the current board position.
This puzzle can be solved using the following concepts. Practice using these concepts and improve your skills.
The game state is described by the player-to-move and position of each piece: white king, white rook, and black king, formatted as
The goal of this puzzle is to provide a sequence of moves leading to a cooperative checkmate, according to the Chess rules. The sequence should be formatted as
- Given sequence of moves does not lead to a checkmate within a turn limit.
- Given sequence of moves contains illegal move.
- Given answer is not properly formatted.
- Response time exceeds the time limit.
- Given board state is always a valid Chess game position.
- You can hide showing legal moves in the settings panel ()..
A single line containing space-separated strings, movingPlayer being either
Response time ≤
A higher resolution is required to access the IDE