- Given moves leads to the fastest checkmate possible in the current board position.
This puzzle can be solved using the following concepts. Practice using these concepts and improve your skills.
The initial game state is described by the position of each piece: white king, white rook, and black king, formatted as
The goal of this puzzle is to, in each turn, provide a move leading to quickest checkmate, according to the Chess rules. Each move should be formatted as
After each white move, black's reply will be given in the same format.
- Given sequence of moves does not lead to a fastest checkmate.
- Given move is illegal.
- Given answer is not properly formatted.
- Response time exceeds the time limit.
- If the black player makes a suboptimal move and a quicker checkmate becomes possible, you should find the faster checkmate.
- Given board state is always a valid Chess game position.
- You can hide showing legal moves in the settings panel ()..
A single line containing space-separated strings, whiteKing whiteRook blackKing positions in column-row format, e.g.
A single line containing a string opponentMove wih the opponent move encoded as from-to in column-row format, e.g.
Response time for first turn ≤
Response time for the following turns ≤
A higher resolution is required to access the IDE