- Game board has 15 rows and 15 columns, with
0 0(column row) being the bottom left corner and 14 14the upper right corner.
- An action consist of choosing a tile on the bord, giving its coordinates (also using column row notation).
- An action is legal if the pointed cell has at least one neighbour (in cardinal direction) of the same color.
- There are five colors, encoded as integers:
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, and the empty cells are encoded as -1.
- A legal action removes the entire region of the same color connected with the chosen tile.
- In every column, all blocks that were above removed cells fall down, so that there is no free space between them and the row 0.
- Then, for every empty column, all columns that are on the right are moved maximally to the left, so that the row 0 has no gaps.
- Choosing illegal action i.e. pointing out an empty cell or a region of size 1 ends the game with an error.
- The game ends naturally when there are no legal actions, i.e. the tile
0 0is empty or all remaining regions have size 1.
- The score of the game is a cumulative score of each action.
- The score of an action removing a region of size
- When the board is cleared (tile
0 0is empty), the score is additionally increased by 1000.