- Push all the enemy pawns off the grid.
The game is played on a 8x8 grid.
Both players pawns are placed randomly until the board is completely filled.
Each turn every pawns of a player will move to the same direction
pushing the opponent's pawns if they meet its way.
For example: Player outputs UP all her/his pawns are pushed UP, and any opponent pawns above the players pawns will also be pushed UP.
A pawn will disappear if it moves / is pushed off the grid.
At the end of each turn, every empty lines and columns of the sides will be removed.
- You have no pawns remaining on the grid.
- You do not respond in time or output an unrecognized command.
- You have less pawns than your opponent after 200 turns.
Line 2: 1 integer height height of the grid
Line 3: 1 integer width width of the grid
- 0 or 1: player with this id
- -: empty
- x: hole
Allowed response time to output is ≤
A higher resolution is required to access the IDE