The CodinGame bot for Slack provides a private access to the Clash of Code programming games to start private clashes and get access to a leaderboard. Clash of Code is recommended for:
- Learning new programming hacks
- Practicing new programming languages
- Increasing your mental sharpness
- Having fun and competing with your teammates
- game_mode (optional, a random game mode is selected if it's not specified): a game mode among fastest, reverse and shortest.
- fastest: code a valid solution as fast as you can
- shortest: code the shortest solution (aka Code Golf), all characters count: spaces, comments,...
- reverse: guess the problem from the inputs and outputs, code a valid solution as fast as you can
- max_players:N (optional, N is the desired size of the clash lobby. Defaults to 12 when unspecified). e.g: "max_players:30"
Clash of Code UI