We’ve worked hard for you in the past months and it’s been a crazy summer. But man, was it worth it: the new CodinGame platform is officially up and running! It’s a totally different look with plenty of new features, and we hope you’ll like it as much as we do.
What about the new stuff?
- IDE: it’s been revamped. The new video player is crazy, and you’ll love the test case buttons (especially the one that allows you to launch them all at the same time). Also, for each puzzle, a piece of code is now automatically generated to parse STDIN and let you focus on the cool part of the job 🙂
- Onboarding: newcomers can now master the STDIN/STDOUT science without pain thanks to this fun new tutorial.
- Solo Mode: you can now keep track of your progression in your profile page. For each puzzle you try to solve, your latest code will be saved. Check out all the achievements you can now unlock!
- Multiplayer: bot programming made easy. “Pokerchip Race” is the upcoming game in partnership with Winamax and will just be insane. Pre-register now!
- Worldcup Contests: ready to see how you stack up? Next contest “Vox Codei” will be on Sept 27. Can’t wait for it 🙂
We would really like to hear everyone’s thoughts about the platform. If you love it, tell us, and if you don’t, tell us too!