Welcome to this new playground about the BF language. Make sure you already read
- Getting started with BrainFuck
- BrainFuck part 2 - Working with arrays
- BrainFuck part 3 - Write a BF interpreter in BF
- BrainFuck part 4 - Advanced maths
- BrainFuck part 5 - Math sequences
- BrainFuck part 6 - 16-bit integers
- BrainFuck part 7 - Quine (+ some non-BF quine theory)
- BrainFuck part 8 - JS/C#/BF Multi quine
- BrainFuck part 9 - Sort arrays with Bubble and QuickSort
- BrainFuck part 10 - RPN calc tool
- BrainFuck part 11 - Iterative and recursive ways
playgrounds if you didn't already !
The goal of this playground is to explain how to create BF executables. A very short playground, actually, as it relies on a single extra line.
Note 1: This is not a "compile BF" playground
Note 2: This is a Unix-based OS only playground.
- MacOS X : ok
- Linux : generally ok
- Windows : find a POSIX implementation (Cygwin) or use the brand new Windows 10 embedded Linux distribution
- A BF interpreter - well I'm sure you didn't spent all this time on the previous playgrounds without any BF interpreter, did you? Or you're probably insaner than I am...
- A shell (bash for example)