Welcome to this new playground about the BF language. Make sure you already read
- Getting started with BrainFuck
- BrainFuck part 2 - Working with arrays
- BrainFuck part 3 - Write a BF interpreter in BF
- BrainFuck part 4 - Advanced maths
- BrainFuck part 5 - Math sequences
- BrainFuck part 6 - 16-bit integers
- BrainFuck part 7 - Quine (+ some non-BF quine theory)
- BrainFuck part 8 - JS/C#/BF Multi quine
playgrounds if you didn't already !
The goal of this playground is to implement different sort algorithms on arrays.
Sorting is a very popular problem in computer science : how to find the best sorting algorithm for a given case?
In order to compare these codes efficiently, let's have a common template to compare executions. In this playground, we will use arrays of non-null values, to focus on sorts and not on "possibly-null 2-cell-long arrays"
>>>>>> leave as many cells as needed (for sorting algorithm) ,[>,] read a list of chars __ do the sort __ [.>] print sorted list of chars
We will implement 2 different sorting codes:
- Bubble sort, said as one of the easiest to understand
- Quicksort, one the of most powerful ones