A test case is composed of 2 tests:
- a test for the IDE
- a test for validating a solution, often call validator.
IDE tests are visible to the participants whereas validators are hidden.
- the first test case must be a basic one (since it's included in the statement)
- a test and its related validator must differ.
- a test and its related validator must test the same case.
- test cases should cover all specifications
- each test case must have an explicit name
- it's better to include 1 or 2 test cases testing big numbers (except for Clash of Code)
The more tests, the better.
Create your playground on Tech.io
This playground was created on Tech.io, our hands-on, knowledge-sharing platform for developers.